Sunday, July 3, 2011

Saturday shopping in Ohio...

Anyone who pays attention to my posts (all two of you) will know that I LOVE P.Graham Dunn.
 In fact, it is probably a good thing that I don't live closer, but it happens to be right down the road from my grandpa's nursing home...
 Saturdays this summer they are having a "pictures by the pound" sale and I went to check it out. I didn't realize until I got there that they are also selling unframed prints for 25 cents. I got quite a variety (which my mom and I are still "fighting" over) including these two which I thought went nicely with my last post.
 I also had the chance to stop by Marc's (a local discount store) where I found this...can't wait to hang it proudly in my classroom! 
Oh, and I don't think I spent over $20 all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment